Sunday, August 21, 2005

WG's Weekly Discussion - A Question of Faith

Have you questioned YOUR faith lately?

*** Yes, I have. However my questions have not been questions so much as realizations. My friend has a favorite saying and that is Be Your Own Light. I've known him for a few years now and it's really only just sunk in how important those 4 words are. I don't need these books or anything other than myself to find what is best for me. It's not that I think these books are useless but they are truly someone elses thoughts. They are the authors truths. Then you have to remember some authors aren't out there to enlighten as much as to make money. So chose carefully what you read.


Does it happen just any time or only when bad things happen?

*** It's really only happened recently. I've had moments before but I'd say those were like going from kindergarden to first grade. Now it's like moving from middle school into high school. It's on such a different level than before. Also I've never thought that when bad things happened that it was the Gods screwing with me. It's just life.


Has someone inspired you to find your own Path spiritually speaking?

*** Oh yes, there have been a few. Each one so far has given me a piece of my puzzle. Well no that's not true, they've given a way to find that piece of puzzle I couldn't find. Right now I have the most important person to date helping me along my path. It's hard to believe that I can do this and I have the answers but really who else would I think would have "my" truths? He is helping me understand that. Sometimes it's uncomfortable but I continue because there is this part of me that needs to know what I am capable of.


What does Divine mean to you?

*** I'm not sure how to explain this really. I'm sorry, I just don't have the capacity to put into words what it means to me.