Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I know I've been pretty quiet of late and it's not a reflection on anyone but myself. A lot of things have been going most of which I've written about here. There have been a lot of things I've been thinking about and I don't know if I've gotten anywhere or not. I have all these questions but as someone pointed out to me the answers aren't going to affect my enlightenment. Just simply it's my curiousity, which isn't bad but it does distract me from other things.

Life is good though of course there are worries that I've had lately. It's that I know that these things I have no power over. Whatever dad decides it what will be best for him. I just want to support him and no I don't want to lose him but his happiness is more important to me. So I've kind of decided that's where that stands. I don't know what he will decide but I hope his decsion is what he wants. Mom is doing pretty good though she is getting a little annoyed cause dad is ordering her around. We, Gay, Guy and myself, are trying to get them to move back down this way so we can help them out more often. Dad keeps saying mom needs help but doesn't seem to think about his need to move an hour away as something that causes a problem with us helping them often. Yesterday he asked me if I was coming to see him. He meant that day. I told him no I had too much to do in the office. It's an all day trip to go to their house. Two hours of that is drive time.

Then I have my sweet Lobo, that I'm going to have to put to sleep. It's such a hard decision but I do know it's that only one I have. His hips aren't worse than they were a couple of weeks ago but I know they won't get better. He has been such a great friend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pixie said...

{{{HUGS}}}

6:34 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home