Thursday, July 28, 2005

Thursday

I don't remember a lot of last nights dreams. I do remember being somewhere that the primary language is not English. I was there and a festival was happening. I spent most of the dream just doing the tourist thing.

It's an ok day. Dad is in surgery right now. Heart stuff. Gay (my sister) is on her way to take DJ (her furkid) to the vet. He is in lot's of pain. She is so scared they are going to say put him down. Lobo (my shepard) his hips are bad and I don't know what to do. He is still up and moving. He is slow getting up and he falls on the hardwood floor so I have rugs around for him. I know I'm going to be the one who has to make the tough decision. It's always me. Heck he is Tom's dog, except for the fact that he loves the boys more than the rest of us. lol I don't look forward to the decision.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pixie said...

::I know I'm going to be the one who has to make the tough decision.::

Georgia, not only is this going to be a tough decision it's the one that will tell Lobo just how much you love him. It's never easy to start thinking about this...if you need someone to hold your hand you know how to reach me...

xoxox

3:08 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home