Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Happy Birthday

Yep other one happened today. I'm saying happened because I was actually born at 6:55 am and it's now 9:22 am. So yes happened. lol

I have to say that last night suck as a sleeping night. I had so much trouble getting to sleep. I tossed and turned all night. There was just nothing that would keep me awake, no noises or anything. When I did sleep I just had strange dreams that seemed normal yet I know they weren't. By normal I mean like everyday life.

I don't know maybe there were reason I couldn't sleep well. I was telling Branny about my sister finding out that a 16 year old boy was sleeping in her barn. She was freaked out, my sister that is. They found his journal and she read most of it to me. This is one sad kid. He has the normal teenage problems... girls, sex or not enough, talk of suicide and he hates his dad for trying to change him. His mom died and apparently she was his anchor in life. He claims to be a nazi... and wiccan. Not sure how he can combined those two truthfully. This kid just wants to be loved so badly it's heartbreaking. Did I mention that at one point he wanted to kill his family? I've asked God and Goddess to let him get help. He desparately wants help but doesn't know where to turn. So I was probably worried about him last night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cerridwyn's Cauldron said...

Happy Birthday my dear *hugs*
WOW re: the boy sleeping in your sister's barn - holy smokes, man, that is sad......
Astral cheesecake en route to you!
XOXOXO
Shonna

12:54 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home