Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Dream Tuesday Morning

I was working in a business that I was mine. The elevator was rather strange. It was like a birdcage, white in color. The door opened and when you stepped in it looked like it would be cramped but if you stretched your body it opened up full size. I remember looking at the stairs but knew that I'd rather use this elevator. There was a man and another woman there. The man was very wild man type. Funny. I remember looking around and seeing a drawing table. There were a couple of desks. I had to leave to go get tags for my car... which I really have to do. I remember going over speed breakers, being a little annoyed about something. When I got back to the office there were two women in the building. I didn't really like them as they weren't friendly. They were laughing with each other and were looking for the stairs. I got on the elevator and went up. The other two people were busy working around. The other woman went into another room and the man was in the same room I was. The two visiting women came up and were sales people. They wanted to talk about vending machines. I cut them off because they were rude down stairs. i told them that the three of us brought in fruits for our snacks and we didn't need a vending machine. I dismissed them quickly.

Then the man walked around in front of me and he had no clothes on. He had a darker skin, like Indian, or Egyptian. His hair was black. He was nicely endowed, though he was flacid. He was showing me something about his body. I remember him inflating his chest, I was looking at his shoulders at this point. He had nice slender hips but his upper torse was large. I woke up at this point.

When I got out of bed I was so out of whack. My equilibrium was way off. I had to sit down and wait until my body straightened up.