Sunday, July 03, 2005

News, feelings and such

My dad did his heart stress test on Thursday and Friday. I was worried because mom said she'd call me on Thursday to let me know how things went. The problem was that she didn't. So I was about to call her on Friday when the phone rang, it was her. She said she waited because the test was two days and she wanted to wait until they were through with the tests. Anyway, he passed the test with flying colors so that was great news.

I went out looking for a new bed yesterday. It was rather depressing as I didn't see anything that really grabbed me. There were a couple of beds that I liked a lot but... I don't know. i've got to find one though because mom and dad are spending the night on the 11th and possibly longer I don't know. I have to find a bed and if I can't then I'll just go ahead and buy the mattress and a frame.

I'm missing something today. I don't know what it is though. The feeling is like I've not gotten something that should be done. It's a strange feeling. I get the feeling that this isn't truly my feeling but I am picking up on someone else's. It hit too suddenly to be mine. The feeling goes on to be that of being lonely. Missing someone.

I don't want to be here today. I'm drawn somewhere else. I don't know. Where is it?

1 Comments:

Blogger Cerridwyn's Cauldron said...

Vegas....you're drawn to Vegas....I can tell.....
;)
*hugs*
XOXOXO
Shonna

12:56 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home