Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I'm just tired. Something big is coming again and I feel it. I have to admit I'm getting a bit gun shy about this feeling now. Honestly I'd love to run away right now. I'm looking for my old hermit cave again. It's safe in there, it's quiet and nothing bad ever happens. I'm not happy and I don't even know what would make me happy. There is no desire for me to continue. Only by knowing I have to, that I do. I don't know, maybe this is nothing more than a mood and I feel great in a little while. Who knows.

At times I feel like moving would solve everything. Then I know it won't because that's just running away. I feel like I'm wasting away. I'm not doing what I should be. We'll see.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cerridwyn's Cauldron said...

**huge hug** I've kept the cave clean for you :)
XOXOXO
S

11:46 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home