Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Monday night dream

Last nights dreams were intense. These were not like others I've had. I noticed I'm starting to say that a lot lately. Of course that makes me wonder.

I'm not sure that this dream was not really me traveling to another plane. To me the people all seems like zombies. Their movements were really slow and they would attack anyone that was not like them. I found myself and a couple of other people in their "world". As we walked around we found that if we emulated their way of moving and such that we could get by unnoticed. So that is what we were doing. I have to mention their teeth also. There teeth were all very pointy and they pushed against the lips a little. They were also all brown. Their mouths stayed partially open all the time. As they moved along they also were looking down. One building I was in was a hospital for them or at least that is the feeling I got from it. These beings had on clothing but I can't describe it. We found some teeth that were similar to theirs and so we put them in to travel among them safely. We were trying to get out of there. A couple of times we were spotted and a slight alarm went up. However it was like they lost interest quickly. Finally we got outside to the area where we could leave by. I went ahead and these other people told me to stop that there was this fencing that was there, it worked on some kind of cycle and if anything was between the fencing it would be killed. I was telling them it was off and if we hurried we could get through it. Then I saw the inner most fence start to come on so I had to go back. I was trying to convince them we had to move forward. Then all the fences were on. Then we were walking along this trail that was behind the building we had been in. There were pens all along the edge. They were like chain link fenced pens. Some had small huts in them and others had more elaborate ones. Out here was something like a band of rebels. They were not better they were just different from the others. These were more aggressive. There was an authority figure among these rebels and I tried to avoid him often. I fit in with these beings ok, but they weren't really thrilled with me being there. They ran in something like a pack. We did our best to avoid them. Then I happened up on a group wearing robes. They were wild, almost literally. Somehow I got swept up in them as they were running to their meeting. They all had on gray robes and the one in charge had on a black robe. I was left standing next to the black robed one. I looked down the line because they were all standing in line. There were two lines of them and they faced each other and the one in black robes was in the middle of the line on the left. I looked past him and had a vision. He sort of cleared his throat and when I brought my attention back to him he said that is dangerous you know. As I answered him I noticed that all the others were gone and there were small piles of something where they had stood. I said what? He said going off like that. I said it's not the first time it's happened and it seems to be happening more often. That's when I woke. I could never see his face.