Friday, July 29, 2005

Thursday nights can be weird

Ok, so I feel weird still. Just kind of floating along.

Last night my dreams evaded me all except one little one. Now mind you at this point I remember going from one dream and into this tidbit I'm about to share.

I was in the office and could see someone walking on the road. I thought it was one of my neighbors who takes care of her granddaughter. It looked like a baby carriage through the trees so I didn't think much more. Then I saw it turning down my driveway. She bring her granddaughter down to look at the fish. I thought great, here we go again. Then however I realized it was not her but a man pushing and kind of riding on a blue shopping buggy. He had on a long coat, it seemed dark blue and he had long dark brown hair. He was light skinned also. So here he comes down the driveway and he hopped on the back of the buggy and rode it down the hill. He pulled up in front of the house and stepped off the buggy and had a cigarette in his mouth. He looked around and said he was Walt Ego. Maybe it's spelled differently I don't know but that's the way he pronounced it. I was torn on what to do. I wasn't sure if I should lock my door or call the police. What I mean by that as in what order. Then I was worried he was going to go into the house with Michael.

This all happened in just a matter of seconds and it scared me and I woke up a little unsettled by seeing that man. He had a long thin face and he was tall and slender.

*********************

Then I was vaccuming the side of the road. Also when I checked to see if the vaccum was getting full I noticed there wasn't much trash in the bin. It was also odd that the vaccum didn't bother the grass either. I remember looking around and thinking why am I doing this? There is hardly any trash out here. I also remember two people behind me. There was a young girl and a man. I don't know what they were doing but they were busy doing whatever it was. Then this man called from across the street and we were just talking about things. I felt like he may have been talking about aliens but I wouldn't swear to it. I also remember things appearing gray on that side of the road. Though now that I think of it my side seemed like there was a filter on the colors. They weren't vibrant like they normally are.

I have to add that this all took place on Sawyer Road. It was the road I traveled down to get the Happy Valley, the barn where I kept Sassy for so long. The pasture and barn were on one side and there were old small houses on the other.

The way I started telling this dream is just how it happened. I was just there all of a sudden.