Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Ugh

Last night I remember following Tom around. We had gone somewhere and this seemed like it was related to work. He walked off and left me and I called out to him not to because I didn't know where I was. I looked up and saw a sign that said Grant Park. (Note: Grant Park was where my mother was raised.) I felt the familarity of it but still knew that I didn't know where I was. I found Tom again but this time he was at a distance. He was playing a game with someone, sort of like table tennis or something. I heard his phone ring and he threw it to me to answer. I didn't catch the phone because it bounced a little in front of me. He made some comments as I bent to pick it up. I couldn't figure out how to answer it and then I didn't know how to tell who had called. I walked over to Tom so he could. All I could see on the screen was information like names and addresses but I couldn't see them clearly. He took the phone and made some comment about me not being able to do something, and then the scene changed. We were walking down the streets of this place and I was behind him. This scene was so strange because some times it was like walking through a house and others in the streets.

The next thing I remember clearly was being in bed sleeping. I heard this strange buzzing noise, sort of like a vaccum cleaner. Then I caught a glimpse of a man in the door way to my bedroom. My eyes were closed so I opened them slightly and it was Tom. He had this backpack on that had some kind of bug spray in it. I watched as he walked through the room spraying along the baseboards. He went into the bathroom and when he came back out he started to spray around the bed. He looked to see if anyone was looking and brought the sprayer up and sprayed along until he got to my head and then he started to spray this stuff on my head. I'm not sure what it was but it was really more like a gel. He sprayed it across my temples and third eye and then to the other side of my head. Some of it was running down into my eye and was stinging. I woke up and I still heard that odd noise. I still am not sure what it is as I couldn't find it. My eye was stinging also.