Saturday, July 30, 2005

Oh boy what a dream last night.

I can't decide if I was married in this dream or the daughter of a man who was very protective. I'm thinking it's the latter but I'm not positive.

There was a Native American (NA) in my dream and he was gorgeous. He had so much sex appeal but it seem that he was still a very sweet man. It seems that he trained our horses so of course I was around all the time. Also it seemed that one minute I wasn't interested in him and then the next I wanted him. I remember the horses were very nicely built, well bred horses. They were paints too. This is the second time I've dreamed of paints. By that I mean the fact they were paints stuck out in the dream. Anyway the house/barn was very unusual. The hallways were tiny, it was a very old feeling place. The wood looked old in it. All gray from the weather. Now the interesting thing was there were elevators in this dreams. There were two banks of elevators and then there was a single one, sort of like a maintenance one. One of these elevators was bad. I knew there was a problem with it and would not get on it. I also remember that in my dream that the man who was attached to me annoyed me. I had planned to get him on that elevator because I knew he wouldn't live.

I sat down next to the NA man on a bench and he was reading a book to me. My body started to tingle and I leaned over and kissed his shoulder. He didn't move but kept reading. Oh he didn't have a shirt on either. I leaned further and kissed the front of his shoulder. By this time I was way too hot to care where we were. The only thing on my mind was to have this man and have him right now. Yeah so I did... but he pushed me away and I felt like I was going to explode. I woke up.

There was a lot more little stuff to this dream but right now I can't remember it all.