Monday, August 01, 2005

Last night my dream was odd. It was like I lived in a home with some other kids but I was adopted or something. I remember the bedroom had three beds in it and it was like something out of the 50's as far as the family unit. There was a boy and a girl in the room with me. Now it was just an odd dream. I remember at some being at a place that was like a mall, yet it was a university. There were some bad things going on but nothing terrible... For some reason there was something red that stood out. I don't know what it was but it was important. Sort of like a prize or something.

It was just an odd dream.

Ok, they did and angioplasty on my dad last week and the results came back today. He has 2 arteries that are 80% blocked. Of course they said they could put stints in to help. Dad said he is tired of being poked and prodded. He also said he didn't think he could take anymore and then he said well I could but I'm not going to. lol I had to laugh at that because that is so him.

My mom is rather stressed. Dad seems to be back to his demanding self. This morning after he took his shower he got annoying while I was talking with mom. She said he had his shower and was being demanding. I laughed and said oh he had a shower and you can't do anything with him? She said yeah. We hung up and she told him she had been talking to the doctor and it was ridiculous that he came up flapping his lips while she was on the phone that it made him look ignorant. He said are you calling me ignorant? She said yes. lol Got to love it when I Saggie gets tired of the Virgo pushing her around.

My sister and her husband had to take DJ to the crematorium today. She hasn't been home all day. She said that it was different now because she always had DJ home to greet her when she got there. She wants me to go with her to pick him up on Wednesday. Of course I'll go. She wants Matt and I to secretly search for her another pekinese. She wants one right away... it's going to be a big mistake. She did the same thing when Chopper died and she never really bonded with then two she got. I personally don't think DJ is ready to come back yet. I think she has some growing to do that she will not be able to do with him around.

Me well, I'm ok. I have to say I'm tired of drama though. lol