Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Lasts night my dream was just odd.

Myriam had died. I'm not sure who or what she represented though. I had seen her days before and we had talked and then I find out she died. There was a viewing of her body like old time. It was laying in a room and people were all about talking and paying their respects. Then it seems a few days had past and for some reason she wasn't buried. I remember being very surprised when I walked into a spare bedroom and there was her body lying there. At this point she was curled up in a fetal position. I was looking at her and noticed there was a lot of lividity in her face. I didn't know what to say to the people about her body still being there.

Life moves on and I'm out in areas where there is a lot of green space. I remember the pastures and animals. Then I went back to the house where Myriam had been. I needed to get something out of the bedroom and I went in there and her body was still there. Now however her body was laying flat on her back and covered up completely sort of like a mummy. Some how I fell on the body and was trying to get away from it and one of the people saw me fall. They told me I had to apologize to Myriam, which I had already kind of done. They were saying how it was really important to do. So I did even more. As I did Myriam was standing behind me. It was like she had picked up where she left off. She was no longer dead.

I'll write more on this when I remember it.