Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Police, Coppers, whatever

I was hanging out with this girl and I don't remember how we met. It felt like we hadn't known each other long though. Everything was normal. Sort of day to day stuff but in a holiday kind of way. At some point things got a little weird. I went to get her and she was on her horse in some kind of shop. Her horse was black and white. She was riding it up and down the aisle. I remember it's tack was black. The street was really busy, like something was happening. I went back to my friend and opened the door a bit and her horse was trying to come out the door. She said she wasn't ready for him to go out yet. I said ok, I just didn't want to slam his head in the door. I thought it was odd that the horses markings had changed. None of it was the same. This time he was more black, he looked sweaty and ready to go. I shut the door and there was this older woman I spoke to. She went into her flat and then came back out saying someone had been in her flat. She had something in her hands but I don't remember what that was. We were looking at it and I looked up at the door to her flat and saw someone in there. I said someone is still in there. So the woman started that way. I tried to get her to wait for the police but she wouldn't. I started trying to get the police attention but I was more worried about her. I know something happened to her, like she had been killed, but I never saw it. I was getting more upset cause I couldn't get the police attention. Finally one of the of people said we call them coppers... I said fine. So I was doing what I could to get their attention. One came towards me and then started running in the right direction but he went in the wrong door. Then my friend walked out of that woman's flat. I knew then she was the person I had seen in there and she was the one who killed the woman. There was someone standing next to me and I asked them to whistle for the police. When they would turn and look I'd start waving frantictly trying to get them to come over. Several did but they went right past me like there was something catching their attention. The friend was smug when she realized I knew what she had done. She had said something about it but then left.

I woke up frustrated that I never got a police officer over to look in on that woman. lol