Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I just finished watching What the bleep do we know, again. This time I was able to sit and watch it without going oh wow and distracting myself. I had wondered why a lot of pagan types were interested in Quantum Physics but now I understand. They made the connection with how it is applied to what they do. Though I also think that science has just put a lot of big words to things we know. It's about knowing we have the ability to change our reality. That is not to be confused with changing someone else's though.

One person spoke of emotions as addictions. We do things to feed that addicition. Love being an addiction in this case we need to fall in love and have those emotions feeding us. Like she pointed out though, but that same person can fall out of favor the next week. It is a good point. So I have to wonder then why or how did we develope emotions?

One of my favorite things was a Professor of Theology speaking about God. He says that I am one with with the great being that made me and brought me, formed the galaxies, etc. How did that get taken out of religion, it was not hard. Basically it is that they separated God from us. It's just very interesting to hear people speak like this.

Another man says as a child he had many thoughts of what God was but now he realizes that he is not conscious enough to truly know what that concept means. I can understand this so well. I know that some feel they do know what God is and that is good for them. However for me there is nothing simple about explaining my thoughts.

I'll finish this later