Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Waking up

I was walking around the house and my boys were younger, probably like 12 and 8. I walked into their bedroom with someone and the beds were empty but I looked around the corner and they had made beds on the floor. I questioned why and was total they were saving the bed for his total self when he got done. (I have no idea what that means) There were three beds and one was made, the others looked like someone had just crawled out of them.

So I continued around the house with this person. I was telling him Tom said to go ahead and fix it up. I said but I beat if I hired a couple of folks to paint it he'd throw a fit. Then I noticed how beat up the walls were. We walked to this one room where you could see outside and a way of actually going out on like a deck. I asked them if they (a man and a woman) had gone out here yet. They said yes but I took them outside again. When we went outside it was like being on top of a huge motel. You could see the ocean from here. There was glass that separated you from the inside. When I was inside it seemed like there were a display of animals on the other side of it. It turns out that while we were outside the animals came back. There was a black boar that was walking towards me. I put my hand on his snort to push him back so I could get by him. He looked me in the eye and started pushing towards me. My hands was stuck in his mouth.. I was trying to figure how to get my hand out of his mouth without upsetting the boar and too not tear my hand up. My hand was stinging and I made the comment that I didn't know why my hand was stinging from it's breath. Then the scene changed.


Right before I woke I was on the phone talking with a man. I was walking through something like a hotel while I was on the phone. He was talking about to me about someone's financial status. It was like he was just sharing information for some reason. I was walking towards the window where I could see outside to the ocean. The waves were average as I watched them. The man said lovely lady with that aside and he started to change the subject. I noticed that there was one wave that was bigger in height than the others though it wasn't a long wave. It kept growing and started to break 100 yards or more from the shore. I was thinking that was odd but then I thought there was something in the water that the water hit to have caused that. Then as the waves broke back into the ocean there was some under the water coming towards the hotel. Sort of like a torpedo. Yet the wave followed this thing. I saw that it was going to hit where we were and I knew the water wouldn't be high enough to get to us but whatever was leading the water was what I was afraid of. I ran to the right and there was no place to go but at least I wasn't right in front of it. It did break through the building and this wave of water crashed in. It wasn't a lot but at that moment I knew Michael was out there. I was in a panic when I woke.

Yes I got up early. It's just taken a while for me to get this much of the dream typed up. It comes to me in flashes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
» » »

1:27 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home