Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Last night

Last night my dream was rather interesting.

I had a waken dream inside a dream. I was somewhere with people I had just met but the person that stands out the most was a woman I don't know and Laurence. This group of people were planning a trip and for that fact we were all on a trip. During this dream I dreamed that I was flying (without any aid) around this ancient city. It was made of stone and wood. This wood wasn't what you're thinking. It was accent to the stone. These huge carvings were over the entrances to different parts of this city. I reached out and touched several of these huge carvings. The wood had a grain like mahogany and about the same color. The wood was smooth to the touch. Very rounded in design. I looked down while I was flying and saw these large columns and smaller buildings. I remember seeing the stairs to this one huge building. That is the building that had the most carved wood on it. I started to spiral and knew from past dreams I was in the falling part right before I wake. While this was all happening I was aware of what everyone else was doing around me. As I felt myself falling I started thinking no and I grabbed something to try and force myself to stop falling (this was in the non dream part of the dream) The woman had her hand on my back and was telling a man she didn't know what had happened. He started speaking to me and I didn't want to release the dream. I wanted to look more at this city, to remember more of it.

We landed and I looked out and there was beautiful blue water but it wasn't deep and though it looked like a beach area it could be salt water because there were a couple of animals drinking from it. He asked me if I was ok and I said yes. He said I promise I will take you flying. I just smiled. We sat in the chairs that were in a circle but no one stayed still long. I remember seeing Laurence. Then he took me to his plane and said I told you I'd take you flying. Then we were flying over the interstate like we were in traffic. A little boy wanted to fly the plane and Laurence let him. I was panicked but Laurence said it will be ok. I wasn't too sure because now we were flying in the emergency lane. We had to stop for some construction, there was a huge crane moving something. I remember the controls in the plane were purple.

There was more to this dream but it's all I can remember right now. Maybe when I go to bed tonight the rest will come to me.