Friday, January 14, 2005

Today's thoughts

I've done some reading today, though by lunch time I felt so bad physically that I went to the house and took some medicine. So I napped a lot and on waking thought on what I'd read. I think part of the reason I'm finding some things come easy is I was never told I couldn't do it. Someone described it to me and I just assumed it could be done. My example is being able to touch someone while they are not present. I've found they have to be someone that I feel strongly about and someone who is receptive. No one has ever told me this couldn't be done. For that fact the first person who showed me it could be done never said you may not be able to do this. My first attempts weren't dramatic by any means however I was able to touch even for that moment. Once I had connected with them it was easier. Sometimes I am stronger than other with this. I have a feeling this has to do with the other person. Whether or not they are open to it.

My ponderings on this day made me realize how much we can do if only we don't tell ourselves we can't. It's true it may take several attempts, heck it may be something that is hard for you to accomplish. Still the fact that we tell ourselves we aren't capable is part of the problem. The exercise that Pixie did yesterday for example. I sat here thinking I can't do this. Part of my problem was that I was distracted and believed that I couldn't with that distraction. I read her email several times until I got it firmly in my mind and then because of my doubts I didn't say I felt like cookie was involved somehow. I felt strongly about the smooth and light color but fearing I was wrong I wrote I guess. What I managed to do was convince myself I couldn't do something. To foster a disbelief in myself, my abilities. This is something we/I have to over-come. Anna has spoken before of enjoying getting confirmations. I think it is important. It let's us see that we are right. A boost for our confidence.

Today I had a flicker of connection with my Haindel Tarot cards. I did two reading for myself yesterday just to see. Like I said it was interesting that Kali came up in the same position but the reading itself was fairly accurate. My guinea pig is usually my sister but now I know why I've not been very successful. She has shielded herself so much and doesn't even realize it. Plus right now my confidence in my readings isn't very good. It will get better. LOL

So all in all today I have realized that we can do anything.