Monday, January 10, 2005

Hanging with famous folks in your dreams

I rarely have dreams like this one. One where I know some of the people in my dream by name but do not know them as a friend or acquaintance.

I found myself in an area with a bunch of people. These people felt like friends because I was very relaxed around them. Relaxed enough to really just let myself be me. We were all just having fun going from one place to another and all these places were in walking distance. It seemed like we were out doors watching a huge movie screen and laying around having fun, enjoying life. At the same time it was almost like we were out a concert. Anyway, so a couple of us were mimicking the singer, who of all people was Kid Rock. LOL I have no idea why him but it was. Basically what we were doing was lip syncing and acting silly. Well here we were doing this when Kid Rock walked up. I remember feeling a little embarrassed but he was a good sport about it and said that we had done it very well. Off he went so then we were all still socializing and there was some kind of... I'm not sure what to call it. Well it wasn't dancing and it wasn't sex... I don't know what to call it. Anyway, I was dancing with this one guy who left fairly quickly and this other one came and started dancing... He had turned and placed his back up against my front and I ran my hands down his hips, to his thighs, then to the inner thigh. I did this a couple of times when Kid Rock showed up again. As he was walking past the guy he pointed towards him and said "Your (inaudible) is hard". The guy said something back and told me to do it again and I did and he said see?

Then I was at some kind of special thing, like well it was like I had become part of some singers group.. Not in the band but I helped them. I was walking into the auditorium and talked to this guy who caught my attention (another famous guy though in the dream he wasn't) we talked briefly. I sat down and found myself sitting next to the singer. She was really funny but flighty. We watched something but she and I mostly talked. Then she said we have to pick up before we leave. So she got up and picked up some stuff and then I did then same and a few others pitched in. Then we walked down these steps and out.

Then we walked into several rooms where we got to shake hands with famous people. I was surprised that they would allow that to happen as it seemed like they were all in meetings. It was a bit strange.

I met up with the guy again and we kissed and held hands and then kind of went our own way in what was going on. I started talking to the other people and met another man but it was so briefly I don't remember anything about him but the first guy was watching. I kept remembering his lips. So again when we were done we had to pick up. I was having a really good time with all these people though this time I wound up picking up most of the stuff. There was a woman I talked to who was telling me about her husband and his name kept reminding me of someone but I couldn't remember who. I was really enjoying these other people, talking to them. There were some horrible kids but they were horrible because their parents ignored them. So we went to the next place and now I figured out the singer we were all with was Brittany Spears. Please don't ask I have no idea why. There were some different people in the group and the first man and I had a few encounters by now. You know the stolen kisses and touching. This lady walked in and everyone started clapping. I still don't know who she was. She had almost black hair, it was long, a broad smile. She hurried by us and someone behind me said if ever there was a person with a perfect pitch it was her. Then this other lady, who for some reason I knew was a know it all, said "No she isn't she it too high by 7% and to low in (inaudible)". The thing was it was like she was singing her response to prove to us she was right. I got up to go to the bathroom, to get away from that woman. So I go in the bathroom and I got this really nasty dirty feel in there. These women in there were strange. The one in front of me wouldn't hurry up and get to a stall. When all of a sudden several of them started throwing up. I remembering thinking oh no... I was worried I may do the same. I noticed that when one girl came out of one of the stall she didn't open the door but crawled under. I caught a glimpse of someone hiding in there. Then the others finished throwing up and left. As I was preparing to leave this guy comes busting in and yells at me where is she? I have no idea who she is and tell him that, he accused me of lying and asked me again where Riki was. I said I don't know a Riki. Now I've figured out that this person hiding must be this Riki. So I told him I was the only one in there and I didn't see or know a Riki. So he left and I did right behind him. I get back and there was something like a lecture going on. So I eased quietly up the steps to my seat. I had told this lady that if I couldn't find my seat to wave at me. So I spotted her and went to sit down just in time for this singer to go by singing. LOL So she and I talked some more about our lives. Then that was over and we could hear an air raid siren. It was a bit different than the sound normally heard and I asked so it that the sound that a real air raid is happening. This man said yes but then it was like he didn't know.

So that ended and we went outside and the man that I felt an attracting to showed up again. This time he kissed me in front of the others and grabbed my hand and held on to it. We were all standing outside looking at something. They were pointing to it saying it's right there and all I saw was some smoke. Then we all went inside and he and I sat down together still holding hands. I felt so relaxed and comfortable with him. He had to go do something and I saw the lady I had been talking with so I went and sat with her. We again started talking and I told her I had been divorced since May. She said she had been divorced for three years and as she continued to talk I realized that she had been married to the man that I was attached to.

There was a bunch of other stuff in this dream but it was little conversation I can't remember what was said, talking to the children, playing and such.