Monday, January 03, 2005

Holy Cow Batman!

Talk about nightmares!

I don't know if what happened early this AM was a dream or something that happened. I'm thinking maybe on the astral.

It was a pretty involved dream but I had captured some kind of creature and placed it in a box. Someone let it out. So what I saw was this thing floating around. Kind of like how they show ghosts on TV. However it was cylindrical shape. It had a face and looked forlorn. I found myself some where that there were something like 3 towers. Some man was on one I was on one and it seemed like there was a dog on the other. We couldn't see anything below us. It was like we were above the clouds. I remember there was a coat like mountain climbers wear hanging on the tower I was hanging onto. Then It was floating around what looked like a steel structure that wasn't completed. Some man warned me not to touch it as it would electrocute me. It went by a light switch and looked so sad. So I watched it trying to figure out how I could put it back in the box.

That was the first strange bit.

Then there were these aliens that were all over the place. I kind of landed in the middle of this dream. They had killed one of these aliens. It was pretty big. Looked similar to an octopus but the skin was a reddish pink. What looked like the head was falling back and exposed these big teeth. Meat eater teeth, they were all pointy. They were talking with pride on having gotten this one but there were more. There were these smaller version, but they looked different. They were kind of like kitten size hairy creatures. However they had the same teeth. Apparently if they could get to your mouth they could take you over or something. Funny enough there were two men and me talking about this and it almost seemed like I was in bed because there were a lot of covers. Anyway they were laughing and saying that they President had been killing the alien things off by shooting them. This little alien ran up to the first man but was scared away then came running over my covers. The men were laughing and said you better hurry up and shoot it. I didn't have a gun. It came right to me mouth with those big teeth and was trying to get in. In the dream I clinched my teeth really tight and was trying to find a gun. I woke myself up saying boom. LOL I was faking having a gun.

Anyway I panicked. I started trying to figure out if my mouth had been open or not. I lay there going over what had just happened in the dream thinking could this be real. I finally had it memorized enough and got up to go to the bathroom. On my way I burped but it felt like this burp went down instead of up. I went back to bed and scared myself some more. I started running through a list of what should I do. Rosetta and I have been talking about energy a bit and I had read earlier where she had been saying she calls on AA Michael everyday for protection. So I thought ok... Since that is what came to mind maybe I should go with that. I felt a little ridiculous because part of me was trying to calm me down. I covered up my mouth and tried to go back to sleep. 2 hours later I finally did. I was so hot for the rest of the night. I put that one down to hot flashes, though I wasn't sweating at all. Every little twinge or pain freaked me out. My stomach was upset before I went to bed and I had to remind myself of that fact.

Needless to say I feel wishy washy about what happened. Part says you scared yourself and another part isn't so sure of that.


Ok after the alien thing and I did get to go back to sleep another dream took over. Me and some other women were in a building that had been taken over by these men. The one in charge wanted me. For some reason though he couldn't just take me I had to say I would go with him. I told him that would never happen. We kept hiding from them though they found us easily enough and then it would seem that we weren't hiding but maybe it was huddling together for safety. I'm not sure. Anyway, the lead guy said you will give in and I assured him I wouldn't. They took one of the girls baby and said I had a certain time to make my decision or the baby would die. Yeah no pressure there. So he left with the other men. When they came back he led me into this room. He made some comment about being his and I was plotting on how to kill him. I knew I needed the distraction that would keep him off guard. Then I heard him say something about being dressed the way I was. In a skirt, he said that skirt and those high heels... Saying I had dressed just for him. I was a bit confused and almost said no these are the shoes I always wear with a skirt. I didn't because this would be the distraction I needed. He bent me over this counter and he was working on penetration, funny I helped him in. I remember thinking this isn't too bad but was plotting still how to save the others.

Then I woke up and got out of bed. Yeah, I have some interesting stuff going on in my head.