Thursday, December 30, 2004

This was strange

Ok here is what happened last night.As I mentioned before I've been waking up like someone is in my room watching me. Well I was having this really odd dream. There was this tall, thin, blonde headed man who was pagan. His face was hard, pronounced facial features. I had some back ground on him. He was a tad odd but I just figured it was him. He was there and I know there was one maybe two other women there. It was like a normal day as we moved around inside this house. This man said his name, it was a common name, but for the life of me I can't remember it. He always worried with his hands, fiddled with them while you spoke to him. Then one of the women whispered to me, "You know he was ( at this point there were two words) Convicted/Accused of murdering his wife. At this point I started quietly towards my bedroom, she went with me. I was telling her that I should have been told before now. I noticed he was sort of hovering around. Almost like stalking he was so quiet. When I got to my bedroom I picked up two guns. I distinctly remember picking up my Browning .45 and then another gun that I've never owned. It was also a .45, very similar to a Colt and it was champagne in color. That's what I noticed the most about it... It was heavier built than the Colt also. I couldn't find my belt to hold my blue jeans up. I had put the guns in my back pockets and the weight was pulling them down a little. I turned around to go out of my room and he was standing there. I could see he was questioning why I had the guns and what I thought I was going to do with them. I woke up at this point... Just like everyday this week.Now this is where it starts getting even more strange. I have a mirror that isn't hung yet and when I get out of bed I see myself in it and it's across the room. It has never bothered me before. This time however as I walked by I looked like I always do and got one of those deep down shivers. I didn't physical shiver but it was inside. I went into the bathroom sat down and I distinctly heard a woman's voice. She was just off to my left a bit. I couldn't quite make out what she said but it sounded like get your feet up off the ground. Her voice was monotone, almost like she was learning to speak. There was no inflection on the words at all. I slowly turned my head and listened again but heard nothing. So naturally with the dream and with hearing her I got my gun and went back to bed. I started thinking maybe she said get your gun up off the ground. It was laying on the floor next to the bed. I did tell her that not to take me being nervous as a sign that I didn't want to be able to hear her. I'm hoping she will try again so I can figure it out.


Then Branny wrote me and said Paul as the name and yes it is Paul. :-)