Friday, December 24, 2004

It's Christmas Eve afternoon. Michael finally went Christmas shopping. I think he took after me. I'm a procrastinator.

Yeah this year sucks. I don't think any of us three are really in the mood. The tree looks so strange without all the gifts that are usually under it. It's been really hard to get any of the three of us to be able to say what we wanted. Probably because none of us have the spirit this year.

I think I'm feeling a bit guilty about there not being so many presents under the tree. I keep trying to remember that we are minus the presents that would have been Tom's. Plus they haven't wrapped mine. I didn't buy any for family, except my mom. My dad is strictly into cold hard cash. That's what I'm giving my nieces and nephew. They could careless.

I'm starting to feel like I need to clean people out of my life. I know I can't with family but it's not like some of them care. That'd be the nieces and nehpew. There are others too but it's not in my nature to do that.

Could be time for change.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mab said...

I'm starting to feel like I need to clean people out of my life. I know I can't with family but it's not like some of them care. That'd be the nieces and nehpew. There are others too but it's not in my nature to do that.*chains myself to the foot of your Christmas Tree* *sings* I shall not, I shall not be moved. *sings*

Love you

yours
Mab
xxxxx

5:58 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*chains arm to Mab's foot.. which is chained to the tree* I ain't movin' either.

xoxox
Anna

8:04 PM 
Blogger Georgia said...

You guys are making me cry... In a good way... Thank you.

Love
Georgia

8:08 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I am chaining an arm and a leg just in case and singing aswell, as are the family, the kids often ask after you,

Love and Hugs

aud xxx

5:05 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home