Friday, December 24, 2004

This dream took place in something like an orphanage.

The class room structure was very strict. We were brought together with another group and our group was more relaxed in class. The other group sat up straight and wasn't distracted by anything. They listened only to the teacher and never turned their heads when anything happened. The people I was with lived with each other. We were paired up with another person that we got along with. I was paired up with a girl younger than I who had a bob hair cut and black hair.

It seems to me like we also would rescue students who had been captured by this other group. In this dream there were two people that we had to rescue. Our.. I'm not sure what to call her. She was like our mother, teacher and so forth. Anyway I'll call her mother. Would set up these rescues and we would carry them out. So we looked in to see two of our people sitting in a class room. They were seated on the other side away from us. Mother was with us as a distraction. I remembered her yelling to them to run. They jumped up from their desk and ran towards the door but were stopped before we could get to them. The feeling wasn't one of dread and concern that they didn't make it but of oh well we got caught, we'll try again some other time. At some point in the rescue attempts we opened a door so the sunlight would go into the room so we could see the people we were trying to get.

Now we were all sitting in like a tv room or something. Watching/listening to shows that were on. My partner wanted to watch a show that came on before the one we were watching. I told her we didn't watch that show. She told me that we had all seen the show and liked it but the I *me* decided that we didn't like it. A couple of times during her outbust I said then go upstairs and watch it on one of those tv's but she refused. When she finished her letcure on it was my decision I turned to her and said "Fuck you. If you don't like it then go watch one of the other 3 tv's." It wasn't that I was mad it was that she wouldn't listen that she could go watch another tv. Two things were happening at one time here. She stood up and said "Then I don't know if we can be happy together" (She was referring to our sharing our room anymore). I was thinking was she right? Had I made that decision for everyone? Was I controlling what they were watching? She turned to walk off.

Then Mother said I had to go somewhere with her. I did so without question. We walked into a room that had other teachers/mothers in it. It was a meeting. They were discussing things like the rescues and such. They ranged in age but they all were similar in looks. Where we came in at there were two curved walkways to doors. I stopped and stood next to the first one to stay out of the way. The women began talking and I was looking around. I saw a sign on the walkway I was standing at that I didn't understand. Then I looked to the other and there was the symbol for women. (Like the bathroom sign). I thought "oh well there aren't any men so no harm in standing right here". I was giving a towel to go wash out so I went into the other walkway to the womens side. I walked in and started washing out this towel. This young boy came in talking 90 miles an hour to me. I thought "Oh no how did I wind up in the men's side?" I looked around the bathroom to convince myself I was in the right place. The little boy never missed a beat when I tried to say he was in the wrong place. He kept talking to me as he unzipped his pants and headed for the trashcan. I tried to say he could go in one of the stalls but he was already urinating in the trash can. I was kind of shocked because I didn't understand what was going on. Then this other little boy comes flying in yelling for the other one. He had been left behind and was upset. So the first boy kept talking and walked in one of the stalls with the other boy. My mind got stuck on how he was going to get to the stall without urinating on everything else.

Then I woke up.