Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Pieces of dreams

Last night I think Trouble was visiting. I remember seeing him several times through out the night. I kept trying to catch up with him but never could. Something always got in the way.

Last night my dreams were a bit scattered.

The last dream I remember was I was in Vegas or somewhere that had slot machines. My sister in law had carved her name in the machines. The thing is though that I think it was my name instead...

When I told her I saw it she was defensive ans said so what are you going to do about it? I laughed and said "I'd say that's my sister in law". She had no sense of humor.

***************

Then I dream of being somewhere with an actor and his wife. It was someone like Robert Redford, I think.. They had horses. There was a farm also. I was talking to them and the man made a face that people can't make. It was more like a horse when they raise the upper lip in th air. It was however a human face that was doing it. I remember looking at him and thinking why is he doing that?

**************

I think I picked up some of Earth Sea in my dreams last night. That's about all I can remember right now about my dreams.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I noticed you dream allot also. What did you mean about a karmic bond?. I have not heard of that concept associated with dreams....~Michele

3:34 PM 
Blogger Georgia said...

I dream every night in technicolor. LOL When I read that dream you had it came to me that you were being shown why you have some karmic bond that you have now. Same thing in the normal context but you were being shown why it exists.

3:38 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home