Monday, December 06, 2004

Tom Rant

No I haven't had one in a while. I'm sure you're all thinking thank the Gods for that.

Anyway, he just told me that he will be leaving on Thursday and will be back January 2nd. So now I thought he told Michael nothing had changed. That he would still be spending time with him? Doesn't sound like it to me. He said if they didn't get him presents before he left that he would take them to dinner when he got back and they could give him his presents then. Now I'll say he has already given Matt his. Michael is just so freakin hard to buy for. I really mean that. So Tom is thinking about getting him dual monitors for his computer. I swear it's hard to find something to give Michael. LOL

Anyway the whole point is that he is AGAIN going to miss being with Michael for a holiday. To me it proves how much Michael means to him.

As for me I don't care but it's the point that he made promises and isn't keeping them.