Sunday, November 28, 2004

Dream Saturday night

I remember a monster coming up to the house. It kind of looked like a cave troll for LOTR yet a little more alien. We were able tog get away from it. It seem to be attacking several homes. I remember running away from the home and seeing others fleeing theirs. We knew we had to find shelter and needed to be well above ground. We came up to this huge tree. It's limbs were bigger than most trees I've see. It was decided that we would stay in the tree for safety.

This tree huge these huge limbs that went every where. There was one that actually connected back to the ground. I remember saying that I was glad because I had my blanket. I wouldn't be cold.

The tree changed from a tree to a barn. There were a lot more people also. We knew that being on the top floor that we would be safe from the troll. Things in this barn changed very quickly. There was this nice set up steps to get to the upper floors. Before it was a poorly ladder. People had made rooms and were making them their own. Decorating and such. I remembered being very worried about the stairs because it would make it easy for the troll to get to us. I even told them that. I was told we were safe here. A couple of the younger guys had sneaked away and raided their former houses. I told them that was not smart because the trolls were leaving us alone and now they would come after us because of it. I was being very cautious and watching out for the trolls.

I also remember realizing that the trolls had only taken over one area. I started to worry about them spreading to other areas and thought we should warn people. The trolls did come from the raid that had taken place earlier. Something we had learned was that if you were still and quiet they didn't seem to bother you. They wouldn't come into the house. At one point the trolls came to where I was. I remember there being a crack in the door. Something where they could look through. I could see it looking in and making some kind of noise. Someone was screaming and the troll was getting aggitated. Some got her to be quiet and then the troll left.

I found myself in another neighborhood. I had gone there to tell them to be careful of the trolls and how to keep them from coming into the house. There was a mother and her daughter standing there that I saw. I looked behind me into another neighborhood and saw people running everywhere. I remember thinking that they were spreading now.

There was a battle at the barn but I'm having trouble remembering it.