Thursday, November 25, 2004

Boredom

This has been such an exciting night.

I've watched The Blues Brothers, Jurassic Park, something else that was so exciting that I've forgotten what it was, and now I'm on to Gone with the Wind.

A quarter of a bottle of mead and now I want water. hehe I'm bored... Mead and bored Georgia can be a dangerous mix. Damn... I'd twiddle my thumbs but I don't feel like it.

Oh on a side note. Goldfish crackers and mead don't go together well.

You know a cuppa would be good right now. I just don't have the desire to make it. Coffee would be good but that means I'd have to get motivated.

I was just sitting here watching GWTW and had forgotten about the scene where they had Scarlett's mother laid out in the parlor after she died. It reminded me of the conversation we had about people fearing death and how use to death was hands on. Family took care of their dead and honored them like they aren't now. It just reminded me of a time when death wasn't so scary for people.

Intermission for GWTW. *sighs* Well Scarlet has made it back to Tara but found her mother dead and her father not doing well mentally. She swore she'd never be hungry again. *grins*

You know my dogs are just annoying the crap out of me right now. Them and DJ (my sisters dog) They want to run outside constantly. Plus no matter what I pick up they think it's something for them to eat. Heck they were begging for my Mylanta tablets.

"And the wind swept through Georgia". No that doesn't mean I have gas. LOL The movie is back on.

Oh Scarlet is fixin to kill herself a yankee thief! Yep shot him in the face.... Bastard deserved it. He was a thief and a scoundrels. I say they cut him up and eat him. Hey! They're hungry don't look at me like that.

:-o! Miss Mellie just took her nighgown off and she's nekkid! Ok, they needed to wrap something around the yankees head some he wouldn't bleed everywhere.

YAY THE WAR IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashley should be coming home now. Ashley's home... I have to admit that I always thought that Ashley was a pansy boy but I liked Rhett. :-) Even if he was a scoundrel. Great the bastard Ashley just broke Scarlet's heart and now he is kissing her. *rolls eyes* Oh he loves Scarlet but his wife is the best thing that happened to him. He is weird. lol

Oh no... Pa is fixin to die... dang... he just fell off his horse jumping and now he is dead.

Oh my favorite thing! They are making a dress out of the drapiery! :-D I love Mamie... she was such a strong woman in this role. Scarlet is such a bad woman. LOL I like her. Rhett just told her she would be miserable for any man. hehe He has pissed her off now!

:-o! Scarlet is fixin to steal Mr. Kennedy from her sister Sue Ellen. Scarlet just lied to him saying her sister was going to marry one of the neighbor men. She is SO bad!

Now she has Ashley in trouble with Mellie because she doesn't want him to live Atlanta. lol Now Mellie is chewing him out for not doing what Scarlet says. hehe

You know the book was so much better than the movie. Scarlet was worse in the book and married more and had more children.

Oh now we are talking about the politician meetings... We know what that was about...

Poor Mr. Kennedy... shot dead on Decatur Road.

I'm tired... I think I'm calling it a night....