Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Strange Dream

I was in a building that reminded me of a Home Depot store. I've noticed in these dreams that Tom is playing a larger role so I'm guessing I'm starting to really work things out now. Tom and 3 or 4 other guys were in this area that was surrounded by short files cabinets or the likes. They were working on something. I remember seeing some kind of machinery. I was outside this circle watching all this. He told me to go find Steve Cook, I immediately flashed on what Steve looked like and said the Football guy? I knew I should have said Baseball and of course before I could correct it Tom did. Now the thing about this part of the dream is a guy named Steve Cook was head of the football program after we left the ball park.


So I go off through this store looking for Steve. I was just looking up and down the isles. I knew that Tom expected me to do more than that but I could see up and down the isles and didn't need to walk them individually. I passed by an area that was like a toy store. The exception was that all the stuff animals were probably about 6 feet tall. Of course things like giraffes were even taller. I didn't go into that area because Steve wouldn't be in there. So I go back and tell Tom that Steve isn't around. Tom is acting all serious and tells me he needs some other stuff. I have forgotten what it was. He then proceeds to tell me all the stuff he was giving to each of the guys.


Some where in this dream were these little creatures that were tracking me down. I'm not sure I can describe them. They were probably about 3 feet tall. Sort of charcoal grey. Their skin was more like an armor. It appeared very thick. On their heads were these things that looked like horns but they didn't stick up. They layed back on the head. Actually it was more like the were embedded in the head. The horns looked like, well sort of like a water buffalos horns. Only they weren't to the side. I wasn't terrified of these things but they were chasing me. I was fending them off with no problems. Though I'll admit the dream was starting to get me upset.