Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Catching up

Ok so last night I met Enima dude. You all know who I'm talking about. It's my name for him.

So it was in my dream and for some reason it didn't click with me who he was. When I finally did I told him Mike's story about how his music touched Mike. I then asked if he would mind giving his autograph so we could put it on Mike's memorial. He didn't want to do it and was acting like an ass. Finally he agreed and some woman who was like a manager to him was not happy about it at all. She was an ass too.


Also my dream found me in a huge wonderful witch store. It was so cool because this was like half store and half gathering. One woman I met was so funny and as I think back I think it was Draig. She was making something and was telling us that she had gone last year and they asked her to do some work for the gathering. She had enjoyed it so much she was there again to help. It was interesting.

I think most of my dreams last night were about things I heard at the Border's Pagans Meeting.

Yesterday was just average. Nothing happened. Standard day. I didn't do anything all day. Not at work anyway. I did talk to my mom for a bit yesterday. She is so funny. Talked to dad. For all his faults he does have a very good heart.

There is steam rising off the pond this morning... maybe it's fog and not steam... I'm not sure.

I enjoyed the Border's meeting last night. It wasn't the topic because I didn't get into it at all. However it was the people. Tammy is the Catholic that I was hoping would join WG. She is a very funny and sweet woman. She and Dan are getting married next year. Dan has been a single man forever. So it will be fun and I wish them much love, and happiness.

As we left Border's there was a man standing outside that started asking questions. He was nice enough. His body language didn't indicate that he was closed to what was being told. He was a christian and I think he was just trying to decided what he thought. We invited him to go eat at Friday's with us and also invited him to come to the next meeting if he wanted. I think he was a little surprised that we weren't secretive. He could be trouble but hopefully he found that we weren't scary or in need of saving.

I bought some house plan books last night to start looking for my new house. I have a feeling it's going to get real ugly when Michael turns 18.

Last night when I went to bed I tried to do some work before I went to sleep. I was in the middle of a tug of war. I was being pulled. I felt myself going back and forth. It was very strange. Then I fell asleep and don't even remember getting tired.