Saturday, November 13, 2004

Friday night dream

I was going to a horse fair (which is not the words I would normally use for a horse sale). I had my mother and Dale somehow with me. As we were pulling up to the fair there were horses tied up here and there. I got the feeling this was like a mix of a horse show and horse sale. We pulled into the lot and then were out of the car. Some how I was carrying Marvin (one of my cats) around with me. I wasn't impressed with the way the sale looked. Stalls were dirty and some seemed to be piled high. This little girl was walking around with us and asked to hold Marvin. So I let her.

We walked by a section where the horses were tied in small stalls. They had a pony section and then a horse section. My mom was all upset. I wanted to go in there and she said no and stopped me. Something is wrong she said. I was looking in and saw nothing nor did I feel anything weird. Yet she insisted we not go in there. In the dream for some reason I said it's the smell. It's because they used straw in the stalls and it doesn't smell as clean as shavings. So we walked in there.

As we walked looking at horses I didn't notice the little girl disappeared. I started looking around for the little girl and Marvin. Dale said he remembered he had seen some kids killing animals. So I took off looking for them. I found these kids standing around this wooden box and this boy was telling these kids that they would be shooting at something else. The animal was hidden inside the wooden box and when they shot at it they would shoot the animal. So basically they got to kill something. I went in and screamed at them and they all ran off. I started calling Marvin. He answered me and he was in the box. I grabbed him out and was furious.I started looking for who ever was in charge. I found two women who were I charge of security. They were just chit chatting and were not listening to what I was saying. I got nasty and told them they had better called the Sheriff's Office and get someone out there right away. I was ferious. Finally I got the call to the Sheriff's Office and they were sending someone. I walked around looking for the kids. I found the boy and he was with his parents. I went off on his parents who acted like they knew nothing about it. I looked at the kid and said I hope you die you little bastard. Then I walked off.

One thing when I picked Marvin up out of the box I really felt like he was in my arms and he was holding on to me tightly. This morning... I can't keep him off me. If I sit down he is on me. While I walk around his is following me.

There was something about Tom in the beginning of this dream but I can't remember it.