Friday, November 12, 2004

Listening to Lotus Thank you Osran

Today is chilly but dang it I'm having hot flashes so I'm hot and have the air condition on.

I'm sitting here while Tom gives a deposition in his office. I heard them asking the normal personal questions. He said divorced, my name. Then I heard him explaining that Michael and I lived here and he lived else where. There was a strange tone in his voice but I'm not sure what it was.

On to pleasant things. I'm sitting here eating Wintergreen Altoids like candy. I can still taste the onions I had for lunch. hehe I've talked with Branny a bit today, I have to remind her to go to bed at 4:00pm my time. lol Wow it's almost only two hours away! Damn, then she is headed for Glastonbury. I'm jealous, I want even attempt to hide that fact. She's promised to give Trevor a hug for me. I wish I were there to do it myself. I need to win the lottery or become rich some how.... I know what I'd be planning.

I chatted a bit with Kass last night. She is a wise woman.

ok, I'm done for now... I may blog again later... who knows...