Thursday, November 11, 2004

I went to bed last night with an intent to find an answer to something that has been weighting on my mind. Last night was a bust as I can't remember what I dream. I vaguely have a feeling but that's it. I'll try again tonight.

Today is a raining day and going to be like that the whole day. It's dark and no the Sun hasn't kept it's promise today. *grins* It will be easy to slip into a bit of a depression with this darkness.

I feel the need to pull back from everyone...

Oh wait I remember looking down at a top I had on and my nipples were hard. LOL No I have no idea why. Sorry about that it was just something I remembered. I was hoping it would jog my memory if I started typing it.

Anyway, I feel like I should pull back from people to try and see things more clearly. The problem is that it's not helping. Nothing is getting clearer.

I had lunch with Tom yesterday and he was in the office for a couple of hours. It was actually pleasant for once. I didn't feel anything for him. It was just like having lunch with a work colleague.

What lessons do I need to learn before I can move on? I'm just not sure. Going with what is given to me is the only thing I can do.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

****Going with what is given to me is the only thing I can do.***

That is the first step of moving on. You know that, right? You've accomplished the first step. The first step is also the hardest step.

The next step is trusting yourself.

You have all of your friends behind your to remind you that you already know how to do that.

Oh yeah...I'm not touching you.

love,
*brianne

9:51 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home