Sunday, November 07, 2004

Dreams

Last night a only remember snippets of my dream.

I went back for a visit (not sure where). I went into this building where there were people I knew and there businesses were there. I know there was a healer there because I remember seeing him working on this person. There were different types of healing that he did. I remember seeing someone else and I talked with her while I was sitting and waiting for the healer to be finished. Outside the building windows I saw the ocean. It wasn't the fimilar ocean though. This water was not from my home land. I sat there waiting on the healer and he left the room for something. When I woke up I was still waiting.

The night before:

I was at something like a festival or show of some kind. Outdoors. I was walking around talking to people and started talking to a police officer. We were having a good talking talking and started talking about guns. We were comparing guns and the one he had was off. It was like an automatic but the ammo he had was too small. So we were laughing and he asked if I wanted to see his horse. I said yes of course and we went into the barn. We walked up to this stall and the horse wasn't realy friendly but wasn't mean either. He said he would get him out so he went in and was trying to rope the horse like it was outside. I was thinking no wonder your horse doesn't trust you. He finally got the horse and brought it out. I noticed that the horse had curly hair on it's back and was a red dun. When he brought the horse out it changed colors. It was in between a buckskin and a palomino. I was petting the horse when a large blaze started developing. If I could draw well enough I could draw the blaze.

I woke up then.