Friday, November 05, 2004

I'm still feeling off. I explained it to Branny last night this way. It's like going to work and looking down to find you have two difference shoes on. It's nothing huge and serious, it's just off.

Tom came in the office yesterday and took his computer to his house. Of course he forgot stuff. So he called me and asked if I'd have Michael bring it to him. I have no problem with that because I don't want Michael not knowing his dad. So Michael stayed and ate dinner with Tom and Matt. I had to call to find out though. It doesn't bother me but I didn't want to cook dinner for Michael too if he wasn't going to be there. So Michael had a good time.

Yesterday Tom was in the office he told me he has read two books since he has been gone. I sat there and looked at him and said. "You? You read two books?" He grinned and said yes. I said I didn't know you could read. LOL I was being a wonderful smart ass. He said he read some book and I don't remember what the title was. He said it was really sad. It sounded like a chick book to me. I said I've never heard of it. He said it doesn't have to do with Wicca. I said I read more than that. He truly has no idea what I liked. There were times I'd be reading a really great book and he would complain because I was ignoring them. I was sitting in the living room with them all while they watched tv and I was reading. When they spoke to me I answered. I'm not sure how that's ignoring. I guess it bothered him that I was doing something I enjoyed.

I'll be cleaning out more stuff this weekend and loading it in Tom's trailer. I figure if I pack it he'll have to unload it before he can use it. lol If I leave this up to Tom he'll not move his stuff.

I hate going through stuff because I get so easily sidetracked. I start looking and then have to go through stuff. If I find pictures I wind up going through all of them remembering the time and things. I find old papers and goff into a different time. LOL I'm terrible about that. I get so nostalgic.