Saturday, October 30, 2004

Matt's Computer

I've been working on Matt's computer for a while now. So today I get nosey and I'm going through everything on it. What do I find but my sister used it for her outlook express. See I had suspected that she had been down loading things other than what she said. She was calling me around this same time and kept telling me she would have to use the disk that takes it back to like when you bought it. She had done that probably 4 times in one month, She blamed Matt and James. I know it was her but I think now I know why this computer is screwed up. She did admit she was downloading on Matt's computer when it screwed up but she said it was Norton files. I doubt that very seriously. So I'm guessing she did the same thing to this computer she did to her laptop, the only probably was she couldn't get this working again. *sighs* I'm annoyed cause it took Matt's computer 6 minutes to start up. That's not doing anything but turning the damn thing on. It's a 2.4 gig, it should be tons faster than that!