Tuesday, November 09, 2004

The Rock invaded my dream

I was in a field with other people. Though most of these other people were not really anything to the dream other than just being there. This field stretched out and went up a hill. I'd say it was between a hill and a mountain. I say field because there was only one tree that I remember. It was a big old tree. I know there were three of us. Me another woman, who I never saw and a man. The man wasn't in the dream much at this point but he was there. He was up by the mountain part and told me to go get the car. So I went down and told the woman that he wanted me to send the car up there. She said something about the car but I don't remember what.

I turned to the car and started talking to it and it was bouncing up and down on something similar to stilts. It raised itself about 10 feet up in the air and I kept talking to it and it lowered itself back down to the ground. I told it what the man said and it took off on it's on to go to the top of the mountain. I was very proud of this for some reason. I then started back up to the mountain. There were a lot of people climbing the mountain. It was like a place for tourist. I didn't get the feeling of spirituality in this place. So the man asked me where the car was. I looked up and saw dust coming from higher up. I said I guess it thought I meant you wanted it on top. I knew the dust was from the car trying to climb this mountain. He kind of laughed saying something funny about the car. We saw it and waved it down to where we were. It had taken on more of a pet personality by this time yet it still looked like a car.

We climbed around on the mountain like other people were doing. I went through this opening and was all of a sudden in a new subdivision of homes. I heard a recording saying that this was a christain neighborhood and no one else would be allowed in and the colors that could be used were 6 of the most popular colors. All the houses were made of brick and were in browns. I started walking and looking through the area. There was no grass. There was only asphalt. Down one lane they were having a sermon, telling how great the christains were and how no one else deserved to live. I just kept walking and wondering if these people could really be so closed minded. I got to the other end and there were a bunch of adults watching all of this and when the sermon broke up they all began to cheer and the children were running towards them. I began thinking that we needed to doing something similar. Something where like minded people could live close to each other. I wondered back through the rocks.

Slowly the landscape took on more of the feel of bleachers. People were sitting down like they were waiting to watch something. I was walking around still with this car in my mind. On the top of the bleachers were make up mirrors and a lot of chairs. It was like being inside of a place for actors to get ready. Now this is where I had to kind of laugh. The Rock (wrestler played in Mummy II The Scorpion King). He is a big guy. So people were milling around on this level and I looked down and people were just sitting and talking.

Somehow I got talking to the Rock and he was pretty funny. This woman with two children showed up and left her boys standing outside the bathroom. The youngest was horrible. The Rock and I were talking about it. The older boy was well behaved. Somehow I wound up taking control and making the little boy behave. I emotionally shook him and told him to behave or else. He did and his mother showed up and was talking about how well behaved he was. I remember thinking she was fooling herself. Somehow during a short period of time I was holding this child and he began a baby. I'm talking a new born. She was telling me not to let him go to sleep because he would be out of sorts. I was trying to get this baby to sleep. So then I was trying to wake it up.

So then a bunch of us decided to get in the boats and head down the river. I said I'm very familiar with this river. I said that I could do it blindfolded. I warned everyone that there was one bridge that we would go under that was dangerous. There was something that flew there that would attack people. We went under bridges and one that was like a tunnel. As we came to the one that was dangerous I handed the Rock the baby which all of a sudden was a thermos. I told him to guard it. Some how the things got it and I made the Rock go after it. We got all the boats to safety and then I got on one of the boats that was enclosed and stood quietly under the tarp so the bad things couldn't see me.

That's when I woke up.