Saturday, November 20, 2004

Thinking on Saturday Night

What a weird day. The energy still doesn't feel right. Things are up in the air and I just don't like it. I've been tired, but in an ok mood.

I've been thinking about things on a different level. I find myself wanting to climb into my shell and act like this year hasn't happened. None of it. I'm tired of feeling like the other shoe is going to drop at any time. I'm tired of feeling like things won't ever settle down.

I bought some red peppers to do some work with. I've decided there are some definite uses for these peppers.

I just feel out of sorts is all.

Going up to my mom and dad's tomorrow and we have going to have a mini Thanksgiving. Gay and her crew are going to Montana on Monday so they won't be here for Thanksgiving. You know this kind of pisses me off. I mean they go every year but this year I really was hoping for some family stuff. Not to mention that my brother side of the family is pissed off because of some crap. It just rather pisses me off that this is all going on. It's like the loss of more family.

I did buy a turkey breast so Michael and I will be having our own Thanksgiving. Heck who knows maybe it is more that I'm suppose to give up these holidays and start with the more pagan ones. It's a thought.