Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Rainy Wednesday

I woke up feeling pretty good. Like I had had a visit from someone during the night. Anyway...

It's been raining for... 5 or 6 days now. I'm wondering if the story of Noah was true. LOL 40 days and 40 nights. *grins* No the rain isn't that bad. I'm not complaining as I love the rain it's just a little unusual.

I'm baby sitting my sister's dog DJ. He is 14 years old and fragile. My dogs are wild. Joey absolutely hates DJ. I have to make sure the cats don't hurt DJ. He can't see very well either. He is sucha sweet little dog but a pain in the butt. LOL He is a prince at his house and I'm trying to keep the peace in mine. *grins* So DJ isn't treated like a prince but I've been loving on him and trying to make sure that I do a lot of what my sister does for him. He woke me up about 4 times last night barking. He wanted out of jail. He is use to sleeping with her but I don't want to share my bed with him. lol

My dream last night was about houses. My house and Tom's house. Throughout the dream I got the feeling Tom was trying to convince me his house was better. It was a weird dream. I wish I could remember more... Maybe later.