Thursday, November 25, 2004

Thanksgiving

Well this year sucked and truthfully if next years is going to be this way I'm not even trying.

Michael is limited on what he'll eat so I didn't bother with the things I would have normally cooked. I did have a nice turkey beast, sweet potatoes with marshmellows, biscuits because I forgot to set the other out to rise. lol Michael likes creamed corn so I made some of that for him. He complained, jokingly, throughout the whole meal. The problem was he wouldn't stop and he was hitting on all the things that hurt my feelings. Normally when I tell him to stop he does but not this time. He kept pushing and pushing. I wanted just to get up and go cry but he is so sensitive that I couldn't do it to him. So we finished the meal and he went off up stairs to play his computer game.

I was sitting here earlier and the house was quiet except for the tv and I felt someone sending energy to me. It was directed right to my third eye. It was incredibly strong. I can still feel it though.

I went into my room and turned on the O cd and visiualized myself dancing around in a grove of trees. I was really enjoying myself. Then I decided to come back out into the living room. I would rather be lost in that visualization I was in earlier.