Thursday, November 25, 2004

Wednesday night dream

I was standing on top of a tall hill with Jo. Though I never saw her fully I did see her smile and it was her voice. I remember being very happy as I looked down this hill into a populated area. Not much population but there were houses and stuff.I could feel the excitement welling up inside me. I told her "one of the things I liked about this is that I can say I've ridden Sassy here before". I looked down the hill and there were some older men just a little way away from us talking and laughing. their clothing was not this time period though. I just realized that. There was a building that from that distance looked like the roof was thatched. It was on the left. I got the feeling it was a pub. On the right were some houses. Maybe 10 of them. The road went between the pub and the houses. The road was also not paved. The area around these buildings were without trees but about maybe 100 feet there were lots of trees. I felt like this was from a different time. The whole feel of the place.

I went on to tell Jo that I had ridden Sassy through Glastonbury and many other places. I felt a pride that I'm not sure what was about. It was like that feeling you get when you're finally home.

I woke cuddling my blankie... *grins*

I had to edit this post because I remember also dreaming of scratching a man's back for him. He had a broad back. It seemed perfectly natural for me to be scratching his back for him.

I was standing in line with another woman. This line was very long. We both got out of line and went to where the front was but not because we were breaking line but to get something. We decided not to get back in line and were walking back out. I asked her if she thought we could get back in line where we had been or if we would have to go all the way to the back. She and I grinned at each other and she said I think not. I laughed because the people were looking at us like we better not try that. I said I didn't think so and we kept walking. I remember trying to see the place where we had been in line but could only find the people who had stood further behind us. We walked out of that room.

Those were two different dreams and happened in that order.

There was a man involved in this and I'm trying to remember how he fit in. I remember him coming to me in his car. He was unloading something out of his car. I think my dad tried to tell me something was strange about this guy. He didn't seem however alarmed about this man. I liked this man as he was nice and friendly.