Friday, November 26, 2004

I woke up this morning to an absolutely beautiful blue sky. It's really "crisp" out there. lol The sun is shining brightly.


My dreams were really odd last night.

My mom and I were together throughout this dream. I'm understanding that that is just two parts of myself. Anyway, it was such a busy dream. I was at one point getting dressed. I had entirely black clothes on. I looked down and my jeans were blue so that's why I was changing clothes. Then I noticed my pocketbook was an odd color. I'm not sure I can even describe it. lol All this took place in the country. No buildings. We went in this restrurant that was busy all the time. They served breakfast, lunch and dinner. I remember looking at the clock and it was 5 til 11 so they were still serving breakfast. Then someone next to me said there was only a few seconds left on breakfast. I didn't argue but I also didn't understand why they would say that. I remember thinking I'd just ask what kind of breakfast stuff they had left. Then we were walking to the dining area with our trays and we had a third party with us. A younger person. This person sat at the table that had this huge hole under it. There were plenty of other tables around and I wanted to move because my feet would be hanging over this hole if I sat down. Mom sat down and I was just looking down at the hole. Then we were off somewhere else.


That was the way my dreams were all night. Just busy. The one before I started to write down when I woke up but changed my mind. It was just another busy dream and I didn't feel like bothering.