Saturday, November 27, 2004

Friday Night Dreaming

My dream last night tooke place with the cast of That 70's Show.

We were all at a building where 2 police departments shared the same space. They shared roll call and other aspects. Jackie and Donna were arguing. I remember donna had her group of police and Jackie had hers. Of course the police were all men. Anyway, Donna had on this really tight red shirt and Jackie made some kind of mean comment about it. I was walking around with Hyde and Kelso. Donna and Jackie started arguing and all of a sudden the 2 police departments broke up. They refused to share the building anymore or anything else. Then Donna was gone from the dream.

So now the 4 of us are walking around this town having fun enjoying life. We go to this one place and I'm in this ... well it was like a fountain... maybe a pool would be the best way to describe it. However the water wasn't blue like in a pool. It was more like looking into a clear lake. So they all came up and I splashed Kelso with water. We were all laughing and then someone from the hotel was heading our direction. We all figured I was going to get in trouble for splashing water out unto the sidewalk. I was out of the water walking around trying not to look guilty. The others were doing the same. There was something about the hotel not wanting water on the sidewalk because people didn't like walking through it because they got muddy. Yes you read that right muddy. The woman looked down and just kept walking and went across the street. Then we all decided to go to this little cafe. I jumped in Kelso car because I wanted to drive it. I could see that Jackie was upset about it but I just wanted to drive the car. So Kelso just grinned at her. This car was a bit strange. It was a silver Mercedes convertable, but when I got inside I was probably a good 15 feet from the steering wheel. Kelso made fun of the fact I couldn't reach the pedals or steering wheel. I said it's ok and moved the seat forward and then off we went. So I don't remember some things other than Kelso and I were getting closer and Jackie was getting more upset.

Then we decided to go to the cafe. I know I said that earlier but now we wound up there. So I walked in and Jackie and Hyde were sitting next to each other and Kelso was on Hyde's left. There were two chairs vacant. One nxt to Kelso but kind of in the way of everyone or the other next to Jackie and out of the way. I grabbed the one next to Kelso and realized in was in the way of everyone so I went over and sat down next to Jackie. She was put out by the whole situation with Kelso. When I sat down I said I'd have sat over there but I'd be in everyone's way. She made some snide comment about at least I choose not to be in the way like a civilized person. I just sat there and ignored it. We kind of ordered and all of a sudden the food was out. It was breakfast. THere were egss and something I don't know what it was. There were also some strange small eggs that looked like those Cadbury easter eggs. The ones with the white and yellow inside. Except there was no chocolate covering. It was gross looking really.

Then I woke.