Friday, November 26, 2004

*sighs*

Sorry to tell you all I'm bored again. *grins* Aren't you glad Gone with the Wind isn't on again? LOL Actually it was on earlier.

I've watched the new Harry Potter movie for the second time now. It's cool and I want to know why we can't do the things they do? It's so unfair. lol

Oh! I took a wonderful nap earlier. Curly (one of my Jack Russells) decided to join me. So he layed in front of me with his head on my arm. *sighs* It was nice just to nap with him. As often as he annoys me I love the little brat. He has been staying close to me today so he must know I need it.

I've only seen Michael twice today. He is in his room playing his game.

I think I'm going to pick up one of my books and start going through the lessons all over again. I need something. I'm losing all focus though I am feeling a lot more than I usually feel, energy wise.

I have a jasmine candle burning that smells lovely.

OH my Gods! I was searching for Quarter horses for sale and ran across a website that really drew me. I was having fun reading what they had to say about their horses. There was this great picture of this woman and a horse in her kitchen. LOL What caught me eye was she said no bad comments about her trousers. My ears perked up and I looked up at the website. I never pay attention to that when I'm looking at horses. Anyway it was a UK site. I read further and found they were in Wales. :-D I was so excited. Nope as you know I don't live there but it was the fact that they have Quarter horses. Gotta to be a great place you know.

Ok, what else did I discover today.... Ummmm.... I've been lazy all day. Not hit a lick at a snake. Well, I guess that wasn't really a discovery was it. hehe

What else.... .... .... oh well.... Maybe I'll read some...