Sunday, December 05, 2004

Dreams

Friday night:

I was walking along a path. It seemed like a gravel based path, lots of trees. I came around a bend and there on the right was a rack cliff. This path was at the bottom of it. I saw two people climbing it. It seem to be far away because of how small the people appeared. There was a path that led straight to this rock face. It was wider than the path I was on. I felt like I was in a car during this above. This man crossed my path and I thought great you didn't even look I couldn't have run over you. He turned and looked at me and smiled. I remember being shocked because her was a teacher. I smiled in return and felt a little humbled by it. Then I realized I was on foot.

I continued on my path and I saw two people riding horses. I said I wish I had known you could ride horses, I could have brought Sassy. There was no noticeable change and all of a sudden I was on Sassy. My sister in law was riding double with me. I never saw her but that was what I assigned to the presence behind me. We were riding up and hill and Sassy was running. I felt my SIL shifting like she was going to fall off. I turned Sassy so she wouldn't fall off but I realized she was going to anyway. I slide with her and put my foot on the ground to keep her from falling. Then I woke.

*********************************

Last night when I went to bed I must have been really tired. I fell right asleep and woke up in the same position this morning.

I was with two other females. I think in this I was the oldest. Anyway we were at a school or camp or something along those lines. I remember two other people there that were like elders. We three females were going to go doing something but we started playing. It was like we were putting on a play or doing something the 2 elders had asked. The three of us picked up our brooms and jumped on them and rode around. We rode like you do on a stick horse. We were laughing and chasing each other. Then we were at a house type thing. We were all laughing and joking around. We were getting ready to go search for stones. I remember that we did go looking for them. There were a lot of them in the ground but they were all polished and laying surrounded by dirt but not covered. We were stopping and looking at the stones and identifying them.

We got in the car of a friend of mine but he seem to take on an older male role in the dream. We wanted to go a certain place and he wanted us to go to this lake where his family was. We were laughing and talking about it when I said he just wants us to go to the lake. He laughed and said yes. The dream changed.

Three of us were going to a concert or something along those lines. We were in a lot of traffic. The traffic to the right were the ones who already had their tickets. The traffic to the left were the ones who needed to pick up their tickets. We pulled into the left side and were pulling forward like we were standing in line yet we were in cars. I almost hit this woman because they were stopped and I just didn't see it. I kept from hitting her and she gave me the look. She said just pull up there because that's ... (I don't remember what she said here) I said no I'm getting tickets so I need to stay here. By this point it seemed like we were standing in line instead. I woke up.