Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Surprise... Tom gave me a christmas bonus. Now I just have to get him to start paying me my regular paycheck.

My damn tree is having light issues. I can't figure out where the problem is though. Michael was suppose to help me last week figure it out. So I'm taking a break from having issue with the tree and the lights. lol

I'm hot... think it's like hot flashes. I could set the world on fire right now.

Ok, I need to have issues resolved or I'm going to really hate christmas this year.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mab said...

What are you doing for Christmas?

yours
Mab
xxxxx

4:21 AM 
Blogger Georgia said...

Well, since Michael is older we probably will sleep in. Cook breakfast. I'm going to see if Matt wants to spend the night and have breakfast with us.

I'm trying to convince myself not to let this ruin my love for this time of the year.

As for my family I don't know. No one has said.

8:28 AM 
Blogger Mab said...

Sleep in... so you don't want me 'phoning at around 7am GMT screaming, 'HAS SANTA COME YET?' then?

Just checking.

yours
Mab
xxxxx

8:45 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home