Monday, December 13, 2004

Sunday night dream

I went somewhere with a bunch of people. The main male character was very familiar to me though I can't say who he was.

He stopped by a place and they cut my hair. I didn't seem to even give it a second thought. So off we went to caught up with the others. I can't explain where we were because it shifted scenery too often. Sometimes it seemed like a field and some times like a beach or lake. I know that in every place there was water involved. So got out of the car and started down some steps inside a building which lead us out doors. We were just in time to see them all jump this stream. The guy said go ahead and I'll be right along. I walked up to this stream but it was a good 10 feet jump across. I turned to him and said "I can't jump that far". Though I had just watched all the others do it. He said "of course you can they did it without any problems". I looked at it a couple of times thinking I could just will myself across it. Then when I looked down again it wasn't more than maybe 2 feet wide and had koi in it. I started talking to the man again but this time about the koi. I told him I really liked the butterfly koi better because of their longs flowing fins. One fish came to the top of the water to greet me. I started looking around and realized this "stream" was only about 4 feet long and maybe 1 foot deep. Mind you though the water was flowing like a streams. I told the man that, that was not adequate for the koi. They needed more room and deeper water. Then my brain caught on that all I had to do was walk around this "stream" to get to the other side. So I did.

Then we were at a beach or lake. They were all playing in the water and I was talking with this man still. He was quite silly. He kind of reminded me of Dr. Brown in Back the the Future. He did know a lot about science and was telling me things. Then I passed by a mirror and was all of a sudden in this building. Every thing was completely white. The doors were the only noticeably things. When I looked in the mirror they had cut my hair to shoulder length and it was feather around my face. The biggest surprise though was all the blonde streaks. For that fact my hair was almost completely blonde. The man said I wondered when you were going to look at yourself. I liked the cut but was not sure about the color at all. Then my brain started in... I wasn't there long enough for color and I don't remember them doing that. Then we moved on back to the beach/lake. What was kind of strange about this part was I didn't get a human feeling. We had to come out of the water and I remember it was difficult to do. We crawled a bit and then got up and started walking. This part happened within just a matter of seconds, though it seemed it took much longer. Every thing seemed very primal to me at this point.

This man intrigued me throughout this dream. He didn't looked like anyone I know but he was very familiar. He was tall, blondish hair, athletic. A soul connection.