Monday, December 13, 2004

Monday's some times suck

All right... This is just a fucked up day I guess. It can be so great being a Cancer. You get to have all these wonderful yoyo emotions.

Right now I'd like to chew some people out but I know it's because of the way I'm feeling. NOT to mention I'm on my period so I'm even MORE emotional than usual. Now did you see anything wrong in those two sentences? Anything terrible? Well, I almost cried just typing them. This is ridiculous

I fought with my damn christmas tree all day yesterday. The fight started last weekend but I didn't feel like dealing with it so I let it slide. It's a pre-lite tree and we got it last year I think and the damn thing had one third of the lights out this year. So I went and bought more lights. I had 3 sets that I put on and went and bought 9 more sets. I left the bottom row of the limbs off. If I hadn't I'd need three more sets of lights. So I will go buy some more this week. I wanted to have it decorated by this past Sunday but I only have the lights on it. I think I became a sailor while doing the lights on the tree. I think most of the words in my sentences were cuss words. There were even sentences that didn't have anything but cuss words in it.

I know it's bad when I'm even mad at the animals. They aren't doing anything bad it's just me. I'm trying extra hard not to fuss at them.

Gotta get more coffee be back in a minute.


Ok.. fresh cup...

Wow the wind has really kicked up. My flag is blowing straight out. LOL

On a good note Matt is spending the night Christmas Eve. :-) That made me happy. I was going to ask him and he informed me of his intentions. LOL So now I probably should buy a bed for him to sleep in. All I need is a frame and mattress. He could sleep on the sofa but I just don't want him to feel like he doesn't have a place to sleep.

It's really a beautiful day to day. The sky is crystal clear. Not a cloud in the sky. Days like this make me wonder about my moods. So if I respond to anyone and it sounds curt please don't take it that way.

I've been reading Women on Top on Laurence's suggestion. So I've spent today reading about masturbation. LOL Good old self pleasuring. Hey it's a good thing don't get me wrong. It's been rather interesting reading on the why's of it. Some of it had never really crossed my mind and yet other parts made me go yeah, that's right.

I'm tired, have a headache and am cramping. LOL This is after taken 2 excedrin.

I've got presents to wrap but no motivation to do so.

2 Comments:

Blogger Puffer said...

So you were reading Woman on Top.. while on your period.. Do tell how that one worked out for you? LOL

I've got a book.. actually I've got two of the same book called Soul Mates.. Honoring the Mysteries of Love and Relationships ( I know doesn't compete with the masterbation book but) it covers letting go of old relationships.. in a future post I read, this was something plaguing you.

I think its the first thing that woke me up to leave Bo, and actually let go of some of the anger and pain he had caused.

Well I'm going to ship it to you.. It's your's ok.. See if it might help.. It will be coming after the holidays as I will not go near the post office till 2005. LOL

Love,
Osran

5:56 PM 
Blogger Georgia said...

Oh cool! Thank you! I wonder why Laurence wanted me to read a book on masterbation? *snicker* It does not work the same as making love now does it? LOL Oh well, I guess I should go rebraid my chest hairs.

Thank you Laurence for giving me that wonderful visual. LOL Braiding chest hairs... Gods... You're funny.

6:04 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home