Thursday, December 23, 2004

Danny, Tom and I were walking around talking about cars and stuff. Danny asked me about my car. Something about that someone had said something. Tom immediately too over the conversation, and showed Danny his new car. Tom opened up this trailer to show Danny his new car and I said "He had asked about my car not your car". Tom showed him a red Cobra. I remember walking away annoyed that Tom had done that. It seemed like I was acrosse the street with Matt, Michael and someone else when Dallas showed up. I was annoyed that Tom had brought her but was being nice. She was walking around this blue car that I had put some wax on. I started telling her of the little nasty things he had been doing to me that day. She was listening to all the things and some of them seemed to really surprise her. At one point she popped up and said she loved us all and I quipped back that "I'n can't say I'm there YET". She looked funny at me. I can't remember what the look was, it wasn't surprise or shock. Just different.

********************************************

Funny it's 3:24am and I came to get this dream down. I check my emails and here is a horoscope for me today.

"In general, you have problems trusting people who are very demonstrative with their feelings, GEORGIA. Today, you might be thinking about your own imperfections. You may feel like taking your personality apart bit by bit, and you'll probably be better off doing it alone... if not, other people could feel your wrath! But try not to be too hard on yourself. And don't forget about the people that love you!"

Yep, the taking my personality apart started last night. and here it shows up in this. lol