Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Love Sign's

I picked this book up Monday and just opened it up. Well really I've been ready for about an hour... maybe two with a lot of interruptions.

Anyway I was reading about Scoprios and Cancers. They are suppose to be perfect for each other, so that's good news Osran! :-) Of course that moon also affects that. I've read about Scoprio's and Libra's... Tom is in for some interesting times. I've checked Cancer and Gemini. Now that is a funny match. He says (according to the book) "I don't know what she is thinking". She says "I don't know what he wants". LOL So far I like where it says she has something important to teach him about love. He disregards is when he feels it's done. Not Cancer she holds on to it until it is worn out and that may takes years and even then she will put a patch on it to make do. This is one of Cancer's secrets that she can share with Gemini. Oh I forgot to say I'm reading Gemini men and Cancer Women. That's why I'm being gender specific.

Reading about Cancer so far I haven't argued with what has been said.




5 Comments:

Blogger Puffer said...

Well that's reassuring.. :D

Got something going on with a Gemini you'd like to share? Want me to get my evil sign book out that will tell you all the "bad" things about said Gemini?

Does it sound like I'm snooping? Yeah.. I think it does.. Do tell.. :D

Love,
Osran

5:49 PM 
Blogger Georgia said...

Well yes and no. LOL Maybe more of a wishful thinking. Looking at the book though it seems like that would be one high maintenance romance on both parties sides. *grins*

I'd love to hear what your book says.

G

5:58 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gemini man:

Irresistable, funloving, independent, roguish romatic who has a doctorate in flirting.. He can cook an exotic dinner, then dance with you in teh starlight, point out the constellations and capture your heart..

On the other hand..

While your mentally compiling the guest list for your wedding, he's escused himself to get you a glass of wine, while phoning his three other dates he has lined up for the evening..

General:

They are air, and are like a pesky breeze.

The Twins, double trouble, double talk, double life, double cross..

They are ruled by Mercury (oh Gods help us) the god of mischief and deciet..

Key Phrase.. Because I want too..

Hmmm..
Dunno if that helps, but if I were you I'd run. LMAO.. Naaa.. Bella's husband Brian is a Gemini.. he's one of the most wonderful guys I know.. Loves her to death.. yet.. I soo see the Gemini in him. LOL..

Take your chances?

Love,
Heather

6:39 PM 
Blogger Georgia said...

Well, if he loved me like Brian loves Bella all would be right with the world. :-)

I guess not all signs can be perfect like us, eh?

Love
Georgia

7:11 PM 
Blogger Puffer said...

Yes we are the perfect sign aren't we? LOL

Although this week, I feel like a true emotional Cancer.. *sigh*

Heather

12:16 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home