Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Horses in my dreams

Last nights dream had many different thoughts going on.

Horses have been in my dreams a lot lately.

I was searching for a horse to ride. My friends father was in charge of this place where we were. I got the feeling that it was like a fort. There were a lot of men and horses around and the men were armed. I remember she and I running around getting into things. Playing and hiding. So her father and the men had gotten on horses and she and I were going to play and ride around. I saw three horses standing together. They were all the same color but had different markings. One was a paint with not a lot of white on it's body but I remember seeing some on it's neck. So I pointed it out and said that's the one I want. She and I went towards them and they ran. As this dream went on with us trying to catch these three I noticed that they were young horses. Probably not even broken yet. I was ready for the task though. At some point the girl got upset with me and started acting like she was superior or something.

I finally caught the horse that I had been trying to catch. I do remember watching the men ride out. I saw tall golden grassy stuff waving in the breeze and then I don't remember seeing them anymore. I held a bridle up to the horse I had caught and it opened it's mouth to allow the bit to slide in. We were walking through these hallways. These hallways twisted and turned and we went through them to go somewhere.

The girl was riding her horse and I walked as it seemed like we were in a barn. I walked with the horse past what was the tack room. There were bits and bridles. This place had been abandoned. I walked in and was touching these things left behind. The thoughts running through my head were about these things being left behind that were in good condition. I walked further and found the uniforms of the men who had been there. I will say that in the dream they weren't uniforms like we think of but they shirts were all the same except for the different ranks. I touched them all as I wandered through. I remember thinking how good the quality of the material was and of the dust on them. It was a little sad knowing this had all been left behind.


Then I woke thinking of someone.

**********************************************

The night before had taken place out in the open. There was a field and people all around though it wasn't crowded. I went down in this pit but once in there it was a house. Dirt floor and wooden walls. I had gone in there because Sassy was there. I got hold of her and was going to walk her out but there was only one way out that I was being shown. It was a doorway and then steps. I stopped and looked at the girl at the top of the steps. She said you can come out this way. I looked at the doorway and it was barely wide enough for a person much less a horse. The girl said what's wrong your horse can't go up steps? She kind of smirked. I looked around and said no the steps are no problem, it's the doorway. I said look at her, you think I can get her big ass through there and laughed. I knew Sassy would have no problem negotiating the stairs but I knew she couldn't fit through the doorway. I turned looking for another way out and then woke up.